Help create a wilder, healthier, more colourful world.
The Board of Trustees of Durrell are seeking two new trustees in 2023. If you have any of the relevant skills and experience and are keen to get more involved in supporting the conservation work of Durrell, then we’d love to hear from you. This year we are looking for Trustees that are able to bring the following skills sets:
– Ideally experience of HR for an international organisation
– Strategic level HR experience
– Experience of developing organisational remuneration plans
· Ideally a minimum of 10 years PQE
· Corporate / Charity Governance is desirable
· Trust law/fiduciary principles
· Trustee/Director duties and obligations
· Charity/company regulation an advantage
· Contract/commercial law
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please email Mary Curtis, Chair of Governance Committee at Josh.LeCheminant@durrell.org
This is an unpaid, voluntary position. The deadline for applications is Friday 14 April 2023.